The Next Goal Wins team have partnered up with Nathan Jones to produce a competition to predict the league placings form the NPL, State League Division 1 and Division 2, as well as the amateur competitions.
Time is tight to get your entries in, so please hurry up!
To enter this competition, it will cost $50 to enter but with 70% of all entry fees going to the winner and the remaining 30% to the runner up. The more that enter, the more money you could win!
So what do you have to do?
There are 12 teams in each division. Just select where you predict each team will finish.
Every correct placing gives you 12 points.
If you were 1 place off (You selected 3rd but they came 2nd) you get 11points
2 places off 9 points
3 places off 7 points
4 places off 5 points
5 places off 4 points
6 places off 3 points
7 places off 2 points
8 places off 1 point
If you are 9, 10, 11 or 12 places off, then nil points!
There are also bonus points available, of rate team that scores the most points in the NPL, State League Division 1 and State League Division 2.
Here are you teams and divisions.
|NPL||State League Division 1||State League Division 2|
|PERTH RED STAR||ROCKINGHAM CITY||CANNING|
|PERTH GLORY||UWA||SWAN UNITED|
Over the next couple of weeks, the competition will increased to include a couple of the Amateur divisions and all participants will be emailed the entry for for that.
To enter, you need to email your selections ASAP to Nathan Jones at email@example.com. Nathan will then give instructions on payment.
Remember the NPL starts tonight, so be quick!